What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide on how to create, secure, and sell an ebook like a pro
- Youwill not have toeven lift a finger when youreceive payment or deliver yourproduct,because everything will be handled automatically.
- Youwilllearn about ebooksecurity in detail and you willeasily be able to decide what you should focus on after you create yourebook.
- Doyou want to sell your ebooks withouteven creating your own website?I’ll showyou step-by-step how you can achieve this goal.
- Evenif you have neverdesigned a web page inyour life before, now you willlearn how to design it withstep-by-stepinstructions.
- Youwill learn how you can easily createa‘Buy Now’ buttonand direct your customers to pay foryour digital product.
- I’llshare with you a few softwareapplications that you can use tocreateyour own audio and video products from scratch.
- Youwill never run out ofyour ebook. Evenafter you sellthousands of copies, you willstill have it in stock for morecustomers.
- Iwill provide to-the-point andeffective information to empoweryou towrite your own ebooks without any worries at all.
- Ifyoubuy web hosting and domain from differentcompanies, then you will learn howto connect them in less thanaminute.
- Wantto sellmultiple products?I’ll showyou how you can sell several products from your website.
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Ebook Adviser scores 73.62/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.ebookadviser.com, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $17.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: ebookadviser.com you’ll also be taken through to ebookadviser.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)